Asian Life Insurance Co. Ltd.(ALICL)

Newplaza, Ktm, Nepal; Ph: 01-4410115

RTS: NIBL ACE Capital Market Ltd.
As on

Rs.
,
Tran.
Volume
Amount
  Buy  Sell  Hold

Financial Highlights (3rd quarter, 2074/075)

Earning Per Share
5.15
Net Asset Per Share
1675
Net Worth Per Share
127.7
Paid up Capital(Rs in '000')
805593
Reserve and Surplus(Rs in '000')
223118
Operating Profit(Rs in '000')
0
Net Profit(Rs in '000')
33268
Price Earning Ratio
127.13
Liquidity Ratio
Fiscal YearBonus ShareCash Dividend
Sector
Insurance
Operation Date
NA
Listed Status
Yes
Face Value
100
Listed Share
6707504
Market Capitalization

Asian Life Insurance Company has got operating license as per Insurance Act 2049 from Beema Samiti on 27th February, 2008 (Falgun 15, 2064) and started functioning on 3rd April, 2008 (Chaitra 21, 2064). After 6 years in Nepalese Life Insurance Business, Asian Life Insurance Company is the first life Insurance Company to receive operating License from Beema Samiti. The Authorized Capital of the Company is Rs. 1000 million. Out of which 521.29 million is currently paid up (70% by the promoter and the remaining 30% by the general public). The member of the board of directors and other individual investors are leaders in other professions and business, such as banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, private enterprises etc. Some investors are from reputed position holders of ex-government services. Since inception, the company has focused on policy holder's satisfaction. The company is equipped with modern technology to conduct the insurance business in a professional manner and is in the position to properly deal with all types of clients and ready to provide excellent service.

Contact Information
Address
Newplaza, Ktm, Nepal
Phone
01-4410115
E-Mail
asianlife@asianlife.com.np
DateFiscal YearDurationTitle
DateQuantityRateAmount
DateCloseVolumeAmount
SNTraded DateLast PriceMkt Cap (Mil)
1Dec 12, 20185623,003.97
2Dec 12, 20184901,407.33
3Dec 12, 20184051,977.05
4Dec 12, 20184603,320.63
5Dec 12, 20183952,281.22